xisto Community
moksha.rathod

Computer Internet Ideas- Free -to Earn Money Online No Investment -Free of Cost

lol, like the ads will help people how to earn money! on this page you wont get any info on how to earn money.. there is only small paragraph with adsense keywords and below you get lots of ads.. smart, but not enough!

lol, like the ads will help people how to earn money! on this page you wont get any info on how to earn money.. there is only small paragraph with adsense keywords and below you get lots of ads.. smart, but not enough!

Well they will help to the people who are really serious to make money

hahahaha, good one!it will only help you because you will get profit from clicks and people wont probably find anything interesting on that sites! oh, did i messed your plans? you wanted to get easy money by running some poor looking site with a lots of ads on it? wrong forum you picked for selling nothing! i have seen a lots of that people who are just like you! they never break the magic line of 5 posts. only use t17 for advertising... i am really sick and tired of this!your chance! post your payment proof from that sites that help you make $4000/month which are listed on your site and i will apologize and edit this post!

By the way... you didn't "list" any of those sites. Google Adsense did after spidering your little paragraph that you filled with all those 'money making' key words. No where on that site did 'you' say how to make money, and I've found that most claims that people make in the Adsense ads aren't really honest. If you really were able to make that much, then maybe you could hire yourself a website designer to make the page a bit more appealing looking. Cause right now, it's really not making me feel like there was even much effort put into it to try and "sell" your little "ideas".I know it's against the Adsense rules to tell us how much you are earning from your site, but I'm curious if people are actually clicking on any of those links... because I'd think everyone would see what through what you attempted to do, snicker a bit and press the back button. No offence... but that's the way I see it.Perhaps you could join all the sites that are listed in those Adsense ads, then post up proof of payment from them all, and then show that on your site. That would definately make me want to click on those links a lot more. But then if you had of joined those sites, you'd probably be posting up your own referral links, seeing as you are probably not the one that started those Adsense campains, and the ones that are would be the ones finding leads, and earning the real "money" off those sites.

on most forums mods delete links like this. guess Xisto is really cool about that. btw, i would click on your adsense links, but you should click on mine then.. darn.. i don't have adsense.. wonder why :lol: