xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Drag0nflie

Anime Layout Request A request for a layout based on the anime Bleach.

Hey there!

So, I was planning on putting my advanced knowledge of PHP, MySQL, SQL, (X)HTML, CSS and JavaScript to use by creating something I've always wanted to create; an online RPG. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a basically just a game created by using the coding languages I mentioned before. Like Pokemon Crater.com for example.

Anyway, I know what I'm doing, how long it's gonna take and the time and commitment I'm gonna need to carry this out. However there's one thing I'm stuck on, layout. I've always been extremely bad at creating website layouts and they never come out well, even with the assistance of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver 8. So what I was hoping is that someone here, from Xisto could make me one.

It would have to be:

-Based on the anime Bleach.

-A table layout.

-A layout with CSS.

-A layout with the mainish colour to be blue. (No light blue.)

-A stretch layout with menus on each side.

-A layout with nice hovers. For example, when you hover over a link, the background colour of the link changes. Or better the background image does.

-A layout with images as catagory markers. (But has editable text on it.) If you don't know how to do that, don't worry.

-A layout with neat, easily readable coding.

-A layout coded in XHTML. Transitional, not strict.

-A layout with a good-looking banner with no text. I will add the text myself using Adobe Photoshop.

If someone were to do this for me, I would be so happy. I cannot stress how grateful I'd be too! Many, many-a-thanks to anyone who volunteers to do this. Depending on the quality of the layout, I may send (via PayPal only) up to $/?10 to the layouts creator to show my gratitude. :lol:

Thanks,

--Lewis

Notice from Plenoptic:
Editted to delete email as requested

PLease read the rules regarding posting a request.

You require 10 quality posts

Once you meet the criteria please feel free to post your request again. Thank you.