xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ravin

Hello Everybody (new Member)

Hello Ravin!Please read Xisto rules because this looks like a spam. So in future try to tell us more in your posts. for start you can tell us more about you!cheers

Hi, ravin :lol: , and welcome to Trap 17 Forum. I am in Michigan, USA; where are you? Tell us a little more about yourself. Perhaps this will help. Trap 17 offers the best no-ads free hosting on the web. And people on this forum are anxious to help. You do need to read the Trap 17 Forum Rules tho. You can learn all about Trap 17 go here: Trap 17 Read Me Page.

Welcome aboard to Xisto. I am from Queensland, Australia. As the others said, I'll suggest reading up on the Trap 17 Rules though, as short posts that dont serve a point, or either just spam are generally frowned upon.

For a start, tell us more about you?. What do you do? where are you from? How old are you?

Welcome aboard, ravin! As much as we're glad that you joined our community, we'd like you to tell more about yourself. Where are you from? What are your interests/hobbies? A few others have directed you to the rules of the forum, so be sure to read them and come back to make some quality posts - as in more than one line.

Welcome to the site ravin and enjoy your stay, however long that maybe (years and years of course). By the looks of it you know the layout of the forums since you got a good amount of post going so keep it up and enjoy your hosting.

Welcome! I'm new here, too! You'll like it here a lot! I'm Krissy and I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana. Ask the mods and admins for any help. They're really helpful. ^^