xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zeeman48

Myfabrik.com Review

Those of you who subscribe to PC World may have noticed a review for a site called Myfabrik.com

Myfabrik is a file hosting service that gives it's members a fairly large amount of space (2GB in my case) to store Photos, Music, Videos, and Documents. But, on top of this, it also allows you to have a small "Public Page" that allows you to share select files with anyone that browses to your page.

I found that MyFabrik's interface was very clear and uncluttered, but some of the icons were very small, and dragging files and folders to the trash is a hastle with my crappy mouse that refuses to let you drag something for more than a second or two.

Pros:

Clean, Uncluttered Interface

File grouping by type and then by custom folders makes finding what you're looking for easy.

The ability to embed files in web pages is handy if you want to show off some of your own creations, or add background music to a site.

Sharing is a good feature for sharing your files with friends.

Tags are a good feature to find things quickly.

Cons:

Interface icons are small and can be cumbersome on monitors with large resolutions.

Drag and Drop interface is useful, but is clumsy with my mouse.

Limited Customize-ability on Public Page templates makes site-integration difficult.

The Last Word:

I would reccomend MyFabrik to anyone that wants to share files with friends, but not to anyone seeking professional site integration or large file storage space.

Rating:

[-] 4 stars out of 5

i honesly dont find iot to be all that, thanks for the link though, its ok, but i know a better site that is also free (eggdisk.com), instead of 1GB free, they give you 5 GB's free, and at the time i left them, they where upgrading to 6GB i beleive, i didnt leave them for any bad reason , i left because i didnt need a file host, because along side my trap 17 account my friend gave me an account for my anime content with 500GB's on it XD.anyway back to talking about eggdisk, eggdisk lets you also share files on your own page, i think they allow hotlinking too, you can set private files and public files, i think the only con is that there is no progress bar when uploading, though that might have changed since the time i left them.

The site design looks cool. the flash animation in the home is really eye catching. I didn't signed up with this services I have hella lot of file hosting services and online storage accounts. So, I can't comment on the insides of this site.

Those of you who subscribe to PC World may have noticed a review for a site called Myfabrik.com

Myfabrik is a file hosting service that gives it's members a fairly large amount of space (2GB in my case) to store Photos, Music, Videos, and Documents. But, on top of this, it also allows you to have a small "Public Page" that allows you to share select files with anyone that browses to your page.

I found that MyFabrik's interface was very clear and uncluttered, but some of the icons were very small, and dragging files and folders to the trash is a hastle with my crappy mouse that refuses to let you drag something for more than a second or two.

Pros:

File grouping by type and then by custom folders makes finding what you're looking for easy.

The ability to embed files in web pages is handy if you want to show off some of your own creations, or add background music to a site.

Cons:

Interface icons are small and can be cumbersome on monitors with large resolutions.

Limited Customize-ability on Public Page templates makes site-integration difficult.

The Last Word:

I would reccomend MyFabrik to anyone that wants to share files with friends, but not to anyone seeking professional site integration or large file storage space.

Rating:

[-] 4 stars out of 5

Nice site!!!!!!!!!

Pros:

Cons:

The Last Word:

Rating:

[-] 4 stars out of 5

I like your site design. It looks like easy but professional. I really don't have much to say but as a simple good job. I like the colors that you put into your website because some people just use black and white. Anyways hope to see your website for a long time. Happy Hosting. Prophet.