Sign in to follow this  
Hafdis

Hi From Iceland

Hi all folks!

Big forum, wery nice, i am from Iceland (maybe the first one) :lol:

Hope i will stay here for while, who knows :lol:

Welcome to the Xisto forums

Did that zip file work for you?

Maybe tell us some of your interests? What Sports do you enjoy? Are you here to earn Hosting?

Do you enjoy any particular Movies?

Please be sure to read the Xisto readme file to learn how to best enjoy your time on the Forums...

Have fun, and there is an HTML forum and a CSS forum, too.

Hello Hafdis Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Tells us more about yourself. Perhaps this will help.

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion. If you want to know all about Trap 17 you need to read the Trap 17 Read Me Page.

Welcome Hafdis...I am new here also.. but I am not from iceland..lolIceland caught my attention because just the other day I bought a book from Barnes and noble that has some amazing pictures of your continent. The landscape is beautiful and the waterfalls take the cake. Tho I could do without the glaciers I still would like to visit

H?, Hafd?s. ?g er l?ka fr? ?slandi og er n?r h?rna. ?? erum vi? allavega tv? fr? ?slandi. :lol:Hi, Hafdis. I'm also from Iceland and I'm new. Then we are atleast two from Iceland. :lol:

Welcome aboard, Hafdis!I'm one of the "veteran" members of the Trap 17 community, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Just remember to read the rules and abide by them when you make your posts. If you have any questions, comments or problems, just contact one of the moderators or the admin to help you out!Hope to see more of you on the boards in the near future!