xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
assasinkilla

What Sport Dp You Like?

My favorite sport to watch and play is Football (American).I don't really have any favorite players or teams in any sport, but a lot I like to regularly watch.Some sports that I don't like to watch are golf and Nascar, they are so boring! I don't see why people like watching a car go in circles or a man hitting a ball with a stick into a hole.I like to play baseball but not watch it, it's too boring, maybe if they sped it up a little..

my favorite sport hands down has got to be skateboarding and i dont care if you think skateboarding is not a sport cause you know why, because your right its not a sport its an EXTREME SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and beats baseball and other sports without a doubt

I try to tell myself that im not a sports person, but secretly, i love sports, 'specially soccer and basketball :lol: while i dont believe in favourite playerz (or MCs, actorz etc.) if i had to name a few... Rooney, Kaka, C. Ronaldo, Zidane and M. Owen

Growing up I used to play ping pong (table tennis) with my brother. Nothing serious but I did won first place in our school's intramurals. :lol: I haven't held a ping pong racket for a long time since I've been recently addicted to BADMINTON. I love it and being a somewhat competitive person you sort of get a rush when you hit the shuttlecock just right into your opponent's side of the court.I also watch football and my favorite team has always been Manchester United with David Beckham as my favorite player. He was bought by Real Madrid and now LA Galaxies but he remains my favorite. Also Christiano Ronaldo and Solskjaer (don't know if I spell this right). GO UNITED!!!!

Soccer is my sport!!! I dont want to turn into a fat pig now so thats why I run and play Soccer...its in my blood now! It's who I am! Ya!!!Go USA!!! Even though we usually dont do that good!!!! ya!!!Actually the girls do pretty good..but ya, Soccer is my sport. I dirt bike or motocross more but thats not considered a sport yet i dont think. Its an extreme sport but nothing like soccer, football or hockey.Ohhhh..Lacrosse!! Yes!! Another good sport! I dont know any teams for Lacrosse but I love playing it!

i like tennis(played and watched it since i can remember it), basketball(started playing it because most of my friends played it and now i love specially after i started following nba), golf(never tried it because it is too expensive for me for now but i have feeling i would love it just from watching it), baseball(never played it like golf too but the feeling is again there)

i believe that rugby union is the greatest sport out. RUgby league is also good and so is soccer. In the summer, i think cricket is the best.the sports i play include:rugby unionrugby leaguesoccercricketathleticsswimminggolf (which im terrible at)

Favourite Sport: Rugby UnionFavourite Team: The Wallabies, NSW WaratahsFavourite Player: Stephen Larkham / Chris Latham/ Stirling MortlockFavourite League: The Super 14 (World Cup if international comps ar ecounted)

I used to watch my brothers and father play Cricket so I used to always get a role in the match whether it was a fielder or bowler. I had been hit hard on my head with a leather ball :D and as I got older I started disliking the game as there is a lot of politics involved in professional cricket. Thus I like the Cricket matches that happen at my place.I also used to join my brother in football, I was the goalkeeper but always preferred professional football to the matches we had for they always ended in my bro having sour grapes :PI personally love playing badminton and make it a habit to play the game whenever possible but enjoy watching tennis for i don't know how to play the game. I have always been watching Table Tennis with my mom. I used to play a bit of Dodgeball with my cousins on weekends and I was hit quite a lot coz of my height :D To cut my speech short, i love watching football, Tennis and Table-Tennis but love playing Badminton :P