xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
assasinkilla

What Sport Dp You Like?

Favorite Sport - Well that'd have to be lacrosse. I used to play it for years and have always enjoyed it. I really love watching the games as it's one of the most exciting sports.....especially at the college level. The NCAA tournament championships are always fun in the summer. But on the professional level.....i'd have to say basketball and football. I love 'em both. Baseball's too long for me.......we don't get Rugby or Tennis. So it's laacrosse to play and watch......but of hte ones listed.....it's football and basketball.Favorite player - That's a tough one. I have a bunch of different favorite players. I love Steve Nash. He's really good. Larry Bird comes to mind as an amazing legend. But for now.......maybe Vince Carter, Steve Nash, David Lee......and i'm kinda partial to Earl Boykins.Favorite football player......that's tough. I'll get back to you on that.Favorite team - For NBA it's definitely gonna be Knicks, Celtics, Nets, and Suns. I like a lot of teams but those are my favorites. I'm a new yorker so the Knicks are favored by me even tho they kinda suck. Hopefully this year is better than last. I love the Nets and they struggled a little bit as well. Same goes for the Celtics......and i'm a lil annoyed they got rid of Delonte West and Wally Szerbiack.....hopefully all these teams do a little better in the 07-08 season. The Suns rock and will for a while.For the NFL i'd have to say Giants and Jets. I'm not really partial.....i just love a good game.Anybody watch MLL? Major League lacrosse? It's alright but I barely know when it's on.

I love football, very much. As if it was my son. Mon the Hibees.I am also quite partial to some Golf, hopefully go and shoot some later. Other sports I enjoy are snooker if you can classify that as a sport, I've just bought myself a new cue of ebay, woohoo.Is poker a sport? I like poker too.hurrah.