xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

I Made This Logo Thing For Me Site

Hey well loads of people and stuff have like logos for their website/....so I Decided to av a go...I made this like an hour ago...

It's still messy but I cn not be bothered to advance it...lmao...Im just going to leave it...Drew it with great ease in PS

Oh and my site is called Butterfly Kisses

Posted Image

Aaaaa.... I wish I could draw like that...Can you make a logo for my site? :( No, seriousely, I have absolutely no idea what to use as a logo :(

Oh thanks...but Butterfly Kisses...I Wanted to do love hearts coming from the mouth but that would just make it more difficultAnd I made it in Photoshop try making your own it is MEGA easy :( Use the pen tool that gets all your lines straight and you don't have to draw....you kind of have dotted lines which it auto matically joins up lmao

Ah no thats the image...it has like some sort of big text next to it i think ...

look heres it in use....website NOT finished....so youcan not click any think apart from networks and guestbook....

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hi, friend.It is the art i suppose. are you an artist?Good looking, what you use for design? photo shop?If you try to be 3d really good. :D Keep trying friend.

Well...I mainly use um Paint shop pro I think...well not really I Don't really use anything I like to draw pictures in Paint...because it is easy.. :DBut I do use a bit of PSP and PS....I think I have 3Ds max I dont know...well I made this crystal thing from a 3d program because I Don't know how to do anything else....First of all I need to learn more things in 2D art :D