xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BALKI

Web Template Design (request) Background Image Layout

Is anybody out there generous enough to help me out on this?Text: AstralSub Text: Home/Street RecordsFont: something really coolAnim: would be sweet, but not a mustFlash: would be sweet not a must Not picky just need something diff from everybody else there using their templates.I sell my music on a hosted site and the templates they let you choose from don't suit my taste or gen of music.I'm a hip hop artist so i was thinking maybe something like a hanging condenser microphone inside a booth as an idea or theme.If you need my username:pw to log in my site so you can design i'll be willing to give that too you so you can give the edit design site option they have a look. Hopefully someone will be willing to give it a shot thnx for you're time reading this.

Edited by BALKI (see edit history)

BALKI, If you read the Request procedure pinned at the top of the Sig request Sub-forum, you will note a list of requirements which should be met before a sig request is accepted. First and foremost, we look to you having a minimum number of posts. And the design criteria should be somewhat more specific than your request is. But, on the other hand, someone might come along and help you out.Please read the pinned topic and edit your request to see if you can provide a little more direction to the request. Thanks.