xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sdteam

It's Not My Job, It's My Life music is my life

for over 7 years now i have been brining new zealand my music and so much have loved it.same say to me music is just a job to me it isnt a job its my lifei find it hard it express who i am by telling people normalyso i express it though my musicand sorry if this bores you i want some credit things to get hosted hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes lolbut music is my lifeand i am part of the sdteam which is my own team haha but its true im the boss

Edited by sdteam (see edit history)

Hello Sdteam and welcome to Xisto.com! I know you will enjoy your stay because i am here for few months and i can say that it s wonderful. A lot of members with different aspects of life... You like music? Well just look at my name and you will probably notice that i am also big music lover. I play guitar for almost three years and i know i wont stop playing it ever! I cant stop thinking about guitars, music and me playing in front of people. as a result of daydreaming i get bad grades in school but this isn`t gonna stop me. my parents are support to me and they understand me. whenever i need anything for my guitar they give me the money to get it.do you play any instrument? Thanks and remember:::..Enjoy creating the music..::

I think that's awesome that you're in love with music as much as I am.I love hearing when people are into music and not just playing cause they think it's cool or they want to get something out of it besides the joy of sharing a talent and sharing the love it with someone else.Keep up with sharing your music and if possible help other share theirs. it's aways great to help someone else to share their music!!music is awesome and i love it!!

To all the people in this topic here, I would like to say that I have not regretted once taking up music as a career.I started learning music when I was nine years old (Yes, that is forty years ago now), but even before that age i was always mad about musical instruments and anything related to music.I started out with private lessons on the accordion and when I was older I started learning piano and then made the switch to organ.Obviously, since in my day you only had the option (except for private tuition of course) to study classical music, that was of course pipe organ (church organ).About four years after I graduated things changed and you could then study jazz and popular music in higher education as well, but maybe it was my good fortune that I had to do it the old way, i.e. listening to the great jazz men and copying from them, and going to play with older and much moree experienced musicians and learning from them.Believe me, I have learned a lot that way.And, never forget, they will never turn anyone into a musician at a school desk, with which i do not mean I studied for nothing, no, I learned lots of useful things, but I also learned a lot from real life experience.And I also dislike those 'classical snobs' I came across so often when I was a student, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against classical musicians, i still love classical myself, but I do have a lot against people who go through life with blinkers on, like the ones who claim that only classical music is worth to be called music and anything else is useless, inferior, and good for people who never made it as a real musician.Look at the classical abilities of many jazz musicians and you'll see what I mean. Some of them are brilliant.Anyway, I did all sorts of things, I played in church and sometimes gave organ concerts, and i also wandered all over Europe playing jazz and popular music.I used to have my own jazz trio, jazz quartet and my own dixieland group.Then, about ten years ago, I went into teaching.I have always trained musicians, but now I am in teaching on a more permanent basis.I must admit I do miss the stage.Who knows, if the opportunity arises again, I just might be hitting the road again.So, if any of you ever need any musical advice, do not hesitate to ask.

for over 7 years now i have been brining new zealand my music and so much have loved it.same say to me music is just a job to me it isnt a job its my life
i find it hard it express who i am by telling people normaly
so i express it though my music
and sorry if this bores you i want some credit things to get hosted hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes lol
but music is my life
and i am part of the sdteam which is my own team haha but its true im the boss

Support your!
Work Hard!!!!You're the best!
If You find a job you love, you will never work a day in your life! Right?
Edited by Jasontian (see edit history)

I work in IT, and I absolutely love helping people. It makes me feel good when i do something no one else can. To watch the amazement on peoples faces watching me do something which is over their heads.And the thanks and appreciation I get excels me to do better and to help people in life not just in IT but however I can.So it;s not my job, It's my LIFE

I am a software engineer in a software services company. i worked my way up from a developer to a project leader over the past 7 years. it is nice to understand the client requirements and design an application to help them streamline their business. i hope to setup a company someday and be my own boss. :)