xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Roconza

Roconza

Hello I'm roconza :P
Girl

Oh OK My name Jasmine my user name is Roconza why? it's funny story you see a while I was reading redwall and miss read one of the Character names and I loved how it sounded so I became roconza.

I love reading and playing video games I'm little lazy at times so home work almost never gets done.I like school really My favorite is history class but I hate gym......

I love drawing it's my favorite thing to do.I love messing with photoshop I make avatars and stuff for fun.I love animal and chilling at the beach.....I have a bad habit of spending money like water I spend my pay check in two days.I like surfing the net....Role playing and Oekaki...I love Oekaki.Well you see that is in fact why I am here I want to earn My own
Oekaki.

Edited by Roconza (see edit history)

Hello Roconza, ( Not a happy hello ) I see that you are new, ( Obviously :P ) So I do not think you will get into trouble but, you need to work on the quality of your posts. And maybe you should have a look at the Xisto Rules, again, :( One liners are considered Spam, and even two liners are kind of frowned upon. So next post make it a nice well thought out post. :( Welcome to Xisto enjoy your stay.