xisto Community
Zubair1

Yahoo 250mb Upgrade

Sure I am a yahoo fan.I love yahoo, but i got only 100 mb only.Now i hope Xisto will give me 100 mb too.

sandymc I think YaHoO! is giving 250MB to only new users, they haven't upgraded old accountsto 250mb yet, they are still 100 mb i believe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welll......

i have my yahoo account has 250 MB,

i think the others account also are getting updated.

and will be ready to use soon..

but my hotmail account hasn't gotten updated yet.

just waiting for that...

i'm just waiting for the day that none of this will be free anymore ... when that happens, there's gonna be a lot of people without email. it's going to happen someday too - everything comes at a price.

MSN's really slow with the upgrading. Mine is still at 2MB. I hope they can speed up the upgrading. I don't use my Yahoo account much. The main reason why I use MSN is because of the interface and design. MSN's e-mail program looks much prettier.

The upgrading thing for HOTMAIL can get is throughly screwed! Man, I dont think it is easy for them. They got one of the most email accounts in the world and upgrading all of them can be a huge problem. What I mean to say is, If people really start recieving large mails and stuff, things can go wrong. The huge mail box is as now becoming as good as an online storage space like an Hard drive! I guess, its for for companies like X-Drive to shut down..