xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gadabaya

Hi

Hello, gadabaya. Welcome to the forums. =]You should have a good time here, just make sure to put more content in your next posts, as one-liners aren't smiled upon. :(If you need anything, just PM me, I can help you with game making, web-site making and a little bit of computer art. :PHave a good time!

hi all

Hello gadabaya Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you are serious about staying in this forum, you need to come back and tell us a little about yourself. Short one liners like this are considered spam. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Hello Gadabaya :P Do tell us about more about yourself! What interests you, what you do, etc :(I'm Dagoth Nereviar (DN for short :() and welcome to the forums! Ask any member for help (usually better if they have more posts, because they tend to know more) or a mod/admin! :( We'll all be happy to help you, and answer questions/queries you may have :(I hope you have fun! I know you will though!