xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Oj Simpson Now Claims He's Dannielynn's Father. When does the poor little kids nightmare comes to an end?

As if the poor little baby doesn't have enough people coming after her. Now OJ Simpson now claims he's the father of little Danniellynn. I couldn't believe it when I read this story yesterday. He's such a sore loser. And I hope he doesn't try to claim custody like everyone else seems to be doing right now. I feel bad enough for his actual kids. And if he did somehow gets Danniellynn God help her....

The always classy OJ Simpson is "throwing his hat into the ring" and claiming that he might be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby. A videographer who amassed a ton of footage of OJ Simpson says:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/

And the hits just keep on coming. This is so pathetic.

What a sicko, why would he d that. What would be funny, actually not funny sad, is if he is the father. Really poor danielynn like you said. There are around 5 people who could be her dad, and frankly all of them are weird!

This has got to be a joke. OJ will say or do anything to get in the news. The baby has incredible white pigmentation, so how could he even claim this fantasy? This is the lamest attempt yet. :fart:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some sick joke from OJ Simpson. First his book and tv show "If I did it were all cancelled. (Thank GOD) and now he sticks his ugly nose where it doesn't belong. And he really does comes up with the most stupidest excuses like saying "IF I DID IT" come on out and just say it. Everyone knows he killed his ex-wife and her boy friend. And now comes the lamest excuse I ever read. He has slow moving sperm. Is he part snail or something that he has slow sperm. Like who is he trying to fool? People are not as dumb as he would like to believe. And he's obviously only showing any interest in Baby Dannielynn only because that baby is worth tones and tones of money. Forget the lottery, you get your hands on baby DannielLynn ca-ching you're rich. People like OJ and the other people that are after her are very bad and greedy people, they're all pathetic.

Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)

Hey,I hope he is joking, If it is true that he is making claims then I will never watch T.v again. What does he want now? I think he will start claiming that he is the father of the child and then start harping on How he is innocent or something.I think a piece of information like this is best ignored.

Well this topic is now redundant due to the fact that Birkhead is the father and that was proven a few weeks ago with the DNA testing. So if he is still making that claim dude needs to see a doctor because there is no way he can prove it otherwise.