xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Its Crap Fuit Yay !

Posted Image

Heres a picture that I made in photoshop for my school leaflet project thing ... yay !!

I know it is simple and crap but I am proud :(

Clipart hmmm given me somethign to think about lmao...What the apple ?? THATS CRAP I like the banana...once...In one week I ate over 15 nanannies yummmm

Clipart hmmm given me somethign to think about lmao...

What the apple ?? THATS CRAP I like the banana...once...In one week I ate over 15 nanannies yummmm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

15 Bananas? O_o;...

The apple kind of looks like a bunch of layered hearts.  I like the grapes the best.  Looks like abstract art or something.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like it too, it's using... what's the term... empty space! D:

Oh yeah I've seen that bunny pic on your website lmao that is really good heh..Photoshop or illustrator what ever yu used gives it like a sorta choppy look

Very nice, becs. :( the banana's great. 15 bananas in a week? that's not really that much; only bout 2 a day. :(

Becca,You don't look like a girl who could eat 15 bananas in one go.You seem to be very slim and fit. Well, bananas won't make you fat anyway.Howz your tummy by the way? I saw you shouting a little earlier about it. Is it related to your bananas?Good graphics. But I know you are capable of doing better than this.

Where have you seen pictures of Becca? :?

Very nice, becs. :( the banana's great.

15 bananas in a week? that's not really that much; only bout 2 a day. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nup I at 5 a day in three days :( But if I had said I ate 5 in a one day people would of though I Was some sort of um...monkey :( Oh and I did a poo and my belly ache went

Anyways...just remember this is not any art or anything just something for my school leaflet me and my best friend at making

Can't you, like, OD on potassium if you eat too many bannanas? My mom's a paranoid freak, but i remember her forcing me to stop eating them. because I was eating like 3 bananna sandwiches a day. SHE TOLD ME I WAS GONNA DIE!!

Toyclergy, maybe your mom was talking about necrotizing fasciitis. :( Just kidding.

Actually, this random web page says that adults need about 3500 mg of potassium daily. Bananas have about 700 mg of the stuff apiece, so if that's your only source, you could eat as many as 5 bananas daily without experiencing potassium-induced side effects. A bodybuilding website I found says that "Taking too much potassium can result in an upset stomach, flatulence, abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, and burping. An excessive amount of potassium can result in a heart attack." Lovely!

I like it :( Very well done. It looks simple and there is nothing very special, but it looks great. I think I can't do it that well, I haven't tried...but you are good..I really like your drawings and things that I have seen