xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

Unusual Request! Check This Out! guitar effect layout

Hello! I bet you have never had this request. Well basically, i need someone to suggest me a layout for my DIY guitar effect!Suggested layout will probably end up on my guitar pedal. theme: relate this to rock n roll(can you get inspirited by this site? http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)background color: preferably blacktext/art color: you chooseimage size: width=8 cm height=8 cmthis is it! thanks guys!

Well, I think I can do something, I have an idea, well, can you tell me what guitar you are using?

I would prefer not to put guitar on layout, but hey, i would like to see what`s on your mind!!!I am using Fender Stratocaster but if you want to put guitar on layout then please use Ibanez RG1570 because i will probably buy that guitar next month...btw really nice sig!

Well, yeah I want to put a guitar, my idea is based on that, I will try to blend it into the BFMV type artwork, I am a BFMV fan myself, they really rock. I will put the guitar you told me! :PAnd thanks, I was experimenting with sigs as I am in the GFX Crew now. :(And you have named that effect "DIY" right?

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

no diy means do it yourself...effect is called distortion.please dont put band names because if i stop listening to them i would hate my effect. thanks for your help!

Oh, kay, I won't put up the name of the band. :P

how are things going? is everything ok?well sduke, are you done with my effect layout? i just wanted to see how is it going!I know i may be pushing this to fast but at least i would like to see "sketch". Unless you aren`t interested in designing layout for me. if you aren`t please write it here, i wont blame you, but if you cant i would like to find someone else who can do this for me. thanks

OK, if I can do this one, I might apply for the gfx crew. Does it matter what band (if you want a band) I put on it? I'm thinking about Green Day or some other punk band.

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)

I'm really sorry that I haven't been up here alot, can't help it myself, my board exams are going on and I if I don't get good grades I won't graduate High School and a whole year would be wasted, well, if you can give me some more time then fine, but if you want someone else to do, doesn't bother me, it's my issue anyways that I can't do it on time.

No problem SDuke.. It s more important to graduate... well you have plenty of time, this is still your "job" but i want see what will imtay do..

Okay, so this might be the crappiest pedal artwork you would've ever seen, but due to the gap I actually forgot what I initially had in mind and so this is what I've come up with some brushing, it's a small space and I didn't really want to get it crowded, I mean in the end it's just a pedal artwork. And you wanted to match the layout at BFMV official site, so it's all drips and grungey border, hope you like though it's crappy. :lol:

Sorry for being so late...

Posted Image

If you want something edited, I can get it done as soon as you want it, as finally all of my major tests are over and only English, Hindi and Science I are left, English is easy and so is Hindi, I've been speaking those languages for 14 years now. :( And well I am always good at physics. :lol:

I do hope Imtay22 comes up with something better.

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

i know i said that i want guitar but now i see that it s not the way i imagined it... so can you please remove guitar and instead of guitar ad person in style of BFMV?Nice work :lol: we will see whats on imays mind...big thanks!

I'll try to do it.