xisto Community
d3mential

How To Make A Counter Strike 1.6 Dedicated Server CS 1.6 Dedicated Server with Admin Mod and Stats Me

error : Could not establish connection to Steam servers

How To Make A Counter Strike 1.6 Dedicated Server

When I try to create my server in consol menu an error appears "Could not establish connection to Steam servers" why is it so? can anyone explain this?

-question by swapnil

when in cmd

When I am in cmd and I type hldsupdatetool.Exe -command update -game valve

-dir and all the other things like that it says: no installation directory supplied or previously set.

What to do now?

-question by wiliaz

as much as how much i'd love to host one, this looks like a whole load of crap work i need to do lol.plus i'm consistently running torrents, couldn't afford to waste my bandwidth on potential script kiddies trying to nuke me.

Dedicated Server

"Invalid cd key" means either you have checked out the box "vale anti-cheat secure"

Donot write the line after the target in the shortcut and try to run at different port I.E. 27005, 27115 etc.

-reply by Salahuddin

forgot the dotHow To Make A Counter Strike 1.6 Dedicated Server

Replying to iGuestHey Friend..You forgot the little dot '.' after the -dirI was forgetting it also.. This little dot says that the directory is this one you are at the moment.. =)

question..How To Make A Counter Strike 1.6 Dedicated Server

I made the server successfully and when I added it to 'favorites' with the IP adress, it appeared..

but the problem which occured is that it says that,

"this server is using a newer protocol (48) than your client (47). You should check your client for updates."

I guess this server is made for Counter Strike Source instead of Counter Strike Condition Zero.

=(

Any Help??

Why my sever is not working Help i did everthing but it didnt work HELP!!!!!!!How To Make A Counter Strike 1.6 Dedicated Server

OK as I said I did everything then at the end it says "Couldn't allocate dedicated sever IP port 27015" That is what it says plzz does any one know the answer plzzz answer back!

0_0

-question by Noway

luckey_sticker
"hi I did exacly as you said but I got this errorfatal error - dedicated servercouldn't allocate dedicated server ip port 27015"

IF you got that message it means you didn't provide and outgoing ip address for the comp that the server is being run on.When you insert the code after C:HLDS in the properties of the HLDS shortcut you have to insert your IP after it says +ip in the code

-reply by Richard

everything is working great but I'm unable to access the RCON to set admin values, such as granting admin rights. I type in my rcon passwored and then when I type rcon again is says there's no rcon.

-question by Richard

What do we have to after double click HLDS.exe???How To Make A Counter Strike 1.6 Dedicated ServerReplying to d3mentialI have update each and everything according to your instructions but still its not working.-reply by Zeeshan Riaz