xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
badsxxx

Weight Loss Or Fat Loss?

Lots if people especially girls wants to loose weights but knows them not that the more healthy and good looking tactic is to try to loose fat.Why is this?because by loosing weight you try to cut on every aspect of your diets and let me ask you? is it working quick enough? what about long term?Why is it not quick enough?Simple! when you eat food your body work to convert the food you eat to energy, and when you don't eat food the body don't convert anything so providing similar result. Also if you stop for a long time then have food. The body would figure that there is lack of food around you and try to store what ever come in for as long as possible, in the end all food you eat becomes fat.(Thats y you become thin for sometime, then when you start to eat again suddenly you are fat. it is not long term)So instead you cut on fat and carbohydrate containing food and eat more food that have protienyou will loose weight but you can be sure that every bit of weight you loose is fat and not anything else that your body needsfor more information visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

People shouldn't be so concerned with WIEGHT LOSS. It's more about toxin - loss. You want to get rid of those toxins that make you feel angry, depressed, misarable, ect... But unfortunately, the body stores a lot of it's toxins in the fat cells. So you have to get rid of the fat to get rid of toxins, but i think that's what the focus should be on, true and pure health, not about like, fitting in or whatever lame reason.

Actually by loosing weight, we reduce our fat content from our body.Fat are the mains for increasing of the weight. Peoples of over weight mainly do a operation in which they take out their fat from their body. So fats are responsible for the weight gain. ;)

Losing fats is different from losing weight. it's all about the percentage of fats in your body, that's what your health depends on. Fats are bad for your health, but being 80 KG is not really a trouble. I wouldn't mind being 80 KG but at the same time being all muscled up and having a 4% fat in my body! actually I wish I would look that way :D well hopefully it will come true because I have just subscribed in the gym next to my house :P so whenever you want to lose weight, make sure you lose fats! that's better for your looks and your health as well. and i have mentioned how to lose fats in another post...