xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andybebad

Hello

I'm not the best at wrting introductions, but I'll give it a shot. I live in Wisconsin (US) and I am currently a high school sophmore. I know html, css, php, c++, and a little bit of python and perl. I enjoy running track, playing soccer, and playing the guitar (I have a crappy little Epiphone electric guitar). One of my friends is hosted by you guys, and I figured I'd check it out.I think that's all I'll need to say to indruduce myself.

Welcome andybebad! So who's your friend that's hosted here? I just might know him. I live in Colorado, so I guess we both have to deal with snow. There are quite a few programmers here like you so you should fit right in. I play a little bit of guitar, but I have a Fender :P. Have fun around here and read the rules!

Hey! Whats up? Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay and keep active on the forums. Hope to see you on them. Remember to read the FAQ and know the rules. Since you know alot about html and stuff like that cant wait to see what your website looks like if you ever do get hosted here. it is really good hosting with good reliability. And you get to have some great conversations in the meantime. once again, welcome.

Hello andybebad Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, across the big pond in Michigan, USA. I think we have had our fair share of snow this winter. Is spring coming over there yet? :P

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion. Oh yeh, who is your friend hosted here?

Hi andy, and welcome aboard! I'm one of the "veterans" of this community (although I took a bit of a hiatus for some time) and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Just remember to read (and in some cases, re-read) the rules. Seems that you're already in good company with the background you have, so I'm sure you have a lot of ideas to share with the community. Oh, and the hosting package is great as well!Have fun, and see you on the boards!

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :P<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :( the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hosing account

:End of Automated Message: