xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mojoman

Cant Acess Acp omgwtflmaobbq

i cant acess my ACP!whenever i enter my usernam & pass it says "this page cannot be displayed" :P my forum/website and everything else is working fine though...

see if these instructions from the Xisto readme helps. alternate methods of accessing cpanel are detailed here:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/3438-instructions-settings-for-hosted-members/

please make an update here to let us know of your attempts, and if you still can't get through your control panel.

have you tried accessing cpanel by the port number :2082 or :2083 which is the secure version. If you still cannot access your control panel then i would contact either BuffaloHELP or OpaQue and ask for their help.

As of late, when I used the original URL I bookmarked for my CPanel, I was not able to access it. Perhaps they have made some modifications which made it like that, I just accessed using e.g. [youruser].trap17.com/cpanel and it is working fine.

As of late, when I used the original URL I bookmarked for my CPanel, I was not able to access it. Perhaps they have made some modifications which made it like that, I just accessed using e.g. [youruser].trap17.com/cpanel and it is working fine.

Maybe he frogot his password did you exactally look at what the pm said?