xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
moblati461

Knight Online Any of you play it?

I recently started playing Knight Online, I heard about it awhile ago but the large download kept me from trying it (450 MB download). Its very good for a free Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, Pretty darn good graphics and a nice set a quest. It doesnt really have a tutorial or anything so it can take a little bit to get used to but I like and recommend it.

That sounds really interesting. What's the website url?

The official site is http://www.knightonlineworld.com/
It realy is a great game. I played it till i got my lvl up in the 40s. After that I got bored with it like all other mmorpgs. The bad thing about this game is that if you dont have a paid account you can't log on and play when server activity is to high. So you have to wait till the activity goes down or buy an account. Other than that its great. People are usually friendly and help you out and try to help you learn to play.

i have played it. but since i got a new PC i had to buy a router and it cant get forwarded so i cant play, but i play BF2142 online :lol:

Oh, Knight Online. I remember spamming the ENTER-key to enter in a server. I played for about two days, then I started playing the game I still play, KalOnline (official website at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (sucks in Firefox..)). No more waiting to enter a server, and I prefer the graphics and gameplay in KalOnline. KnightOnline looks so.. angular.

Edited by Rapt0r (see edit history)

It has a lot of bugs, and pops up their main page a lot, I used to play it.But, I must admit there working on it, and have already fixed a lot of the bugs, and aren't stopping there.