xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jayke

A Few Questions

If you get a free account with Xisto it says no ads as long as you are active at the forums, I have questions:- I have a tumor in the heart, it may make me all of a sudden drop out for a few weeks? How many credits do I need to be safe when I am hospitalized? - Are your own ads allowed if the purpose is not soley for profit? - I see only English, French, Italin and German (?) are allowed, is it possible to get an exception for Persian? French, Persian and English, the one site is in all three languages, the content is the same, but the English is more up to date then the other two?

- I have a tumor in the heart, it may make me all of a sudden drop out for a few weeks? How many credits do I need to be safe when I am hospitalized?

Forbid the thought! :P Each credits earned equals 1 day of free web hosting. So if you are going away for 30 days, you should at least have 30 hosting credits. When your hosting credit reaches ZERO your hosting will be suspended and your account automatically terminated with it reaches -30.

- Are your own ads allowed if the purpose is not soley for profit?

Yes.

- I see only English, French, Italin and German (?) are allowed, is it possible to get an exception for Persian? French, Persian and English, the one site is in all three languages, the content is the same, but the English is more up to date then the other two?

Majority of your pages must be in English. If you want to provide your language of choice, at least leave a rough translation so that the server admins can understand your website. You may design a website with translation to exact, if that's what you are asking.

Okay, awesome. That shouldn't be too hard. Is there a philosophy board around here? I can bring that alive, and a debates forum or RPG that is actually an RPG. Hosting Credits, a few posts I made I'm already almost at 20, so I can see myself having a lot. The last thing, okay. But erm so is this okay: Main site is in English, but there are tranlations of the site in French and Persian, a feature I'm still working on. Anything in French is already in English on the main site, and same for Persian. So it will end up being like:main domain: choose your language, or english siteEnglish: main or en.yourdomain.comFrench: fr.yourdomain.comPersian: fa.yourdomain.comPersian is the language of Iran.

Is there a philosophy board around here? I can bring that alive, and a debates forum or RPG that is actually an RPG.

We have dedicated DEBATES forum. Please know our forum layout. I find that most Philosophical topics fall under Debates category. If you believe it is not a debatable topic, we have Theory or General Talk to classify all others. RPG is located under our Games forum.

Main site is in English, but there are tranlations of the site in French and Persian, a feature I'm still working on. Anything in French is already in English on the main site, and same for Persian.
So it will end up being like:
main domain: choose your language, or english site
English: main or en.yourdomain.com
French: fr.yourdomain.com
Persian: fa.yourdomain.com

In this case, you must have full translation from one to another. When the server admin reviews your page regularly, he or she should see the exact translation from other languages to English. This is the only way to prevent your hosting account from suspension.

Persian is the language of Iran.

Yes, most of us know of this already :P

So is my way alright? English is the main, the Persian and the French are mimics of the main site, but in that language, they are usually lagged in updates, or will be. About a month between the newest French site or Persian site will be updated, the English site is updated the most. Comment systems, so I'mg uessing it is not allowed for foreign languages? =[ How long has Xisto been around?

- I have a tumor in the heart, it may make me all of a sudden drop out for a few weeks? How many credits do I need to be safe when I am hospitalized?

Bless you that it never happens. Should you have to leave for a period of time another answer is to purchase credits enough to maintain your site in your absence. Here is a link for more information on the subject. Purchasing Credits