xisto Community
arunkumarhg

Hosting Information Detailed features hosting

I think this forum is OK but the least I can say is that you can't easily get this particular piece of information: "What do I need to do to have Java enabled for my domain?" I must have posted at least five relevant questions before I was finally told that I need to ask the admin for that...

So I did... I'm still waiting for an answer...

JSP is really Server intensive and you will have to get it activated personally by PMing me. See to it that you are an active user before I grant your wish :(

As I know the java script is client technology rather than server technology. It is supported by the browser running on client.

Server technology include JSP/SERVLET, EJB etc., they are actually part of the J2EE solutions.

So java script server is actually not exist in the world.

As i know these packages only have diff space and diff bandwidth .

Hosts at Xisto.com is support java but them don't support java script sever if i don't misstake ?

31822[/snapback]

Hi,

jordanliuhao is right, Javascript is client-side, so you won't need a thing from Xisto but you must be sure that your client (e.g. the person who watches your page) has Javascript Enabled on the browser, not all have...

As far a Java Server Pages, it's hard to find any info on this, and i also looked for that specifique list but without sucess, i've PMed Admin but i'm having the same lack of answer as rovertos, someone told me that OpaQue is kind of busy right now so...still waiting...and trying to as active as i can...

Wish you luck,

regards

Nuno

I will also like to know more information about Java/Jsp hosting, as i am only interested in this technologies.Also, if i can add other open source packages to it. OR if Xisto can do it for me.Will i have my own Tomcat, mysql instance etc...Also like to know about Supported JDK version, Tomcat version...Anybody, please post any info if you have any. Every peice of info will be very helpfull..