xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sirphantom

Silkroad Online

Hello,Im new to these forumsBut i would like to tell you about a game i play.It Is 100% Free MMORPG (No-Monthly Req.)Download Link:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ We Have A Lvl 5 Guild(Max) And A Vent Server.Any Questions PLease Feel Free To Contact Me With:PM(Forum)ubpphantom(xfire)phantombrigadeband@lycos.com(MSN)

This game is more to Trading, Stealing, Guarding kind of game. The traders trade, he/she must be defend by some hunters from thief. I like this game because of its free form PK mode. This game never bores me out XD

I thought the last release of silkroadonline was blocked for public by corrupted downloads??I had a level 34 character on silkroadonline which was deleted by an upgrade of the game... one good reason why I quit playing that game ^^well if your guild grows larger, I might try to join it, but you will have to supply all the details man.Like which server is your guild located on? Where can we find most of the guild members? etc.Anyway, if any of you guys find a character with the name NeoSniperkiller, don't resist to say hello!!!