xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zlash

E-mail Service List Here is short list of some E-Mail services(if you know others, please

Nice list you made, it will really help people and members get away from just usuing the usual free email providers. The free e-mail providerrs being hotmail and yahoo, and maybe gmail. But frankly, I dont use nay free service. I did before I got hosting here. Now i just use squirell mail. Even when I sign up to other forums and such I use my suite email. It just looks better I think when you have a unique email compared to one that millions of people have. So i dont know. Also, Aol has a service where you can get your own unique email I think and register as a domain, I dont know what it is called, but you can try to google search it I guess!

yahoo is the most fvorite one i think, but it limited because free version not supported to use pop & smtp by e-mail client software.the thing that i still use yahoo is messenger facility & group, in my country free service is the best to choice!. :P