xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chaowucn

Driving Game Is The Best

Could you be more specific? There are hundereds, if not thousands, of driving games out there. Each game has it's pros and cons and there are several different systems to play them on. As for me I would almost never play a driving game on the PC unless I had a steering wheel to use; however, I love the need for speed: carbon game for the nintendo Wii even though it is very hard to get use to. As for the other consoles, such as the Xbox and Playstation, I don't like playing driving games on them anymore because I have been introduced to the Nintendo Wii and could never go back to a regular controller. So if your going to say that "Driving Game is the best" you need to tell us which one, on what console, and why.

Yes driving games are really the bestest games which can be played by anyone of any age bar.These games have so much to offer.I specially love Need for speed underground 2 the most because I think I have played it so much that I feel that I am driving a car even when I am asleep.These need for speed game is amazing.I played the game on my dekstop first with low graphics because I had Pentium 4,2.66 gigabytes and specially due to low RAM being just 256 MB.But when I played this game on my laptop it gave me an amazing experience,the vista,dual core experience and 1 gigabyte experience was really great.With the high graphics the game looks more appealing.I like drifting more than the other races.But I also like street races ,drag races,Url races and circuit races.The missions that the game provides are great and the Car modifications are really amazing.In the game you can have neon lights in your car,thats really the thing which you also want in your car but atleast this game give a satisfaction of having those neon lights.Not forgetting to mention in the game you can also have graphics upgradation like you can have vinyls,decals and more.You can also have turbo and hydraulics installations.I also liked Need for speed:prostreet ,need for speed:mostwanted and need for speed:carbon,They all are really good games and I can't mention about them much because I haven't played them too much.ALL NEED FOR SPEED GAMES ROCK AND ARE REALLY AMAZING :)