xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Possible Gfx Crew Insignia -- How About It? GFX Crew or Anyone...

The new insignia could use a black border. I just saw it on the default theme of the forums; it's a bit hard on the eyes.

I thought the modified one from side by side comparison by TF's post :( You guys are picky.The new "testing and still deciding" insignia has been applied. Did I do this correctly this time? :PIf you want to use animated .gif please go right ahead. I'll just change the SPAM PATROL insignia to .gif Again, be sure to keep the file size small!!! So that it loads fast.

I thought the modified one from side by side comparison by TF's post :P You guys are picky.

The new "testing and still deciding" insignia has been applied. Did I do this correctly this time? :(

If you want to use animated .gif please go right ahead. I'll just change the SPAM PATROL insignia to .gif Again, be sure to keep the file size small!!! So that it loads fast.

Umm, no, lol, the modified one is this one and I've added a black border to it this time -- Posted Image

But I hope someone comes with a better, animated insignia, they are always cool! :(

I thought the modified one from side by side comparison by TF's post :( You guys are picky.

The "modified" one was the one on the left. :P

Posted Image

Just noticed that it had scanlines in it since the beginning. And all this time i thought it was some glow-like effect on it. :(

And yay for black borders. :(

[hr=noshade]

I don't really know how an animated one would look like. I mean, the least one could do is have at least one thing fading; which would probably be either the text or the background; i don't think fading the border would be all that effective. For the Spam Patrol one it is much easier. Just have it like the Spam Patrol user bar that was created a long time ago: make it look like flashing police lights.

[/hr]

How about making a diagnal traveling "shining" effect, just like a light passing over a gold bar? Ya know what I mean like a bling-bling??Or, you can mimic a slot machine spinning wheels and coming to a stop to " T17 GFX Crew "Or, lol, you can have fading in and out, like a bad TV reception, and then coming into a focus.

How about making a diagnal traveling "shining" effect, just like a light passing over a gold bar? Ya know what I mean like a bling-bling??
Or, you can mimic a slot machine spinning wheels and coming to a stop to " T17 GFX Crew "

Or, lol, you can have fading in and out, like a bad TV reception, and then coming into a focus.

Pretty nice ideas but when will this temporary insignia change to the one which should be the temporary one, lol, in my last post I posted the insignia, the modified one witht he black border. :P