xisto Community
3asy Bake

New Ps2

hey heres a new ps2 that one of my friends found i was wondering if any one new any thing about it and i think it is very nice looking i would buy one of these over any thing Here it is >>> Posted Image

i would love to have this any day but the only problem it's pretty big.. well it looks big. It would kinda get in the ways sometimes. but tell me if you like it. :(

Wow man! That ps2 looks amazing! Very nice find! Got a link on where to pick it up? That blue neon is awesome looking! Almost as cool as my modded X-Box.

Nah Man sorry but yeah, thats the thing that attraced me the most that blue neon stuff thats sick and i would mind having on of thoes any day i would die. I bet it's like super fast becuase doens't it look bid and Oh my god so great. But no my friend showed me that picture and he said he just searched on https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl on images ps2 i tink i can't remember it was like 2 months ago and i just went to look at my pictures on my computer and i saw that. So i decided to show it off to the public. But if i get any more infomation on it i'll be sure to hook you guys up. :(

Also it may just be some smart guy out there that can make cases because look at it it looks like the old ps2 but different case and has a Neon Blue light biult in to it. And also look at the On button, and the open Dics Button. Looks just like the ps2 so i don't know.. But still i wish i had it. :(

;) some one problay modded it. nice find. I wish i had a ps2 like that. lol Too bad. Looks Neat I have to say. if i wasnt afraid of fvcking my ps2 up i might do that. But Im afraid too. If that was for sale i would buy it! Try and find more info on that pic. Yeah!

it looks very cool, i've seen it already though, one of my friends bought it a while ago, not sure when or where (maybe he got it from another country, no idea) and that neon is soo cool! but i think it's even smaller than the ' old' standard PS2 isn't it?

Yeah, that's nothing but a modded PS2. The only thing different from the original is just a different skin and style. It doesn't have any more/less features then the un-modded, original PS2. But that's still a nice PS2, modded or not.

if you think about it....... thats an old ps2. the newer ones are like a 1/3 of the size. the caseing on the ps2 is modded thats all. there are sites where you can special order ps2 and pick one of the kool cases that they have. did anyone ever get the point of the ps2 horizontal stand? wasnt that just one of the hugest rip-offs sony has ever produced... cause its already horizontal. thats ps2 looks kool, but its not new

Yeah, that's nothing but a modded PS2. The only thing different from the original is just a different skin and style. It doesn't have any more/less features then the un-modded, original PS2. But that's still a nice PS2, modded or not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It has less features.

To name some, they are:

- No more Fans

- No more HDD (Poor FFXI ; :rolleyes:

- No more adapter required to play

Hmmm...if that's the new PS2...then I definately can't wait to see PS3! That console is seriously going to be nuts...I forget when this thing is slated for release (something tells me next holiday season, unless that's XBOX 2?) but I think we're in store for a pretty big surprise...I'll be the first in line to snag the next GTA installment for this upcoming console...should be something pretty phenomenal!

The new PS2 is just a quick way for Sony to earn a bit more money. It doesn't give any difference in performance. So, there's no need to get the new one unless your old one breaks down. Heck, I don't even have PS2, I have XBOX.xboxrulz