xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evil man

Three Steps To Become A Runescape Member

Step 1 You will need to create a 100% free Paypal account, click here to do it .

You will soon know why you need a paypal account. You need it to receive money, for then to pay your Runescape membership.

Step 2

After creating your free paypal account, create now a 100% free account on triond as a member.

Triond is a site that let's you publish any kind of content form, like articles about anything, photos, videos etc. The content must be made by you.

Publish your articles there, and that articles will earn you money, the more views that it gets, the more money you will receive. There is no limit on how much articles you can post.

In this step you will need to be patient. It may take weeks or even months until you have enough money to pay it. Create good articles, and that articles will give you good money.

At first you may think: �I only received this until now? It will take forever until I have enough money� Don't worry, the more you publish the more you will get, and you will see that your money will rise faster and faster.

If you will of becoming a Runescape member is strong, you will be one in no time.

While you Register on Triond, choose the option �get paid via paypal� don't forget. Each Month you will need to work hard to make some good articles, you will need at least 7, 95$ each month because that's the price of each runescape month membership via paypal.

You can see the money you currently have anytime, just log in to your triond account and see �my income�

The money that you have earned will be transferred to your paypal account in the end of each month.

In the end of each month don't forget to check your paypal account and accept the money from triond.

Step 3

When you have 7, 95$ on your paypal account you are now ready to subscribe to be a runescape member at last. 

very interesting, even if you are not aiming for runescape membership it is a great way to make some extra cash on the side, I never knew about this, I was thinking of making a website that would make some money off of ads, but this looks much easier, thank you very much for this.

Good guide and does work, The only thing is the majority of people who play runescape are kids under the age of 18. For this to work you have to have a verified paypal account, That means you have to connect your paypal account to a bank account. Most kids do not know there bank account info or even have one. Its a good tip and does work very well, But Im guessing this is aimed towards kids and they cant really do it.

This is a good guide. However, a bit more thought should of went into it.

Think about it, the only people who will need to get a membership this way are kids who have parents that aren't willing to pay for the membership. You have to be 18 or over to own a PayPal account, so kids are screwed. And since this guide is aimed at kids, it's not really gonna help them much. Should you choose to lie about your age to PayPal, trust me, you won't get away with it. Ya know, PayPal always find out if you're underage; they just don't tell you. Instead they wait until you've builded a high amount of money in the account, and then they terminate your account and take your money. I've seen it happen so many times.

Not trying to flame you or anything, and I do apologize if it sounds that way.

I've heard of this before, my friend has it, its sooo anoying, hes only become member once in 9 moths of paypal, and he worked his ___ off (is that kind of language allowed here) anyway, good idea but again, not so much-Sesshomaruxk

Paypal doesnt have to be verified...

Three Steps To Become A Runescape Member

It doesnt have to be verified if you pay by payby cash where you can select paypal expreess.. Its 7.49 USD per month tho..

-reply by Simeon

paypalThree Steps To Become A Runescape Member

k, to get paypal verified:

must have like a savings account or something at a bank

just ask your parents or look for a bank statement that comes every 30-90 days with your name on itSomewhere on it should say "Account Number *********" and the number should be 3-17 digitsNow look for the banks name on it, and search in google "<bank name> routing number <state/province/country you live in for better results>"Go to paypal and enter the info on the bank verification page.Wait for your next statement (it seems like forever, I know) and get the two deposit amounts (under usd $1) and put them into paypal

There you go!