xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
korin

Best Online Jobs For A Student

I am a student at ITT, and I was wondering what kind of stuff I could do online for a little extra money. I understand things like ebay would probably be the most profitable, but what else would there be to do? Thanks in advanced.

You didn't really give a lot of information in your question. We need to know a couple more things, really, before we can make any good suggestions.-What do you really like doing? Do you write well? Can you design Web sites with the best of them? Do you like keeping a blog or online journal?-What are you equipped to do? Do you have a lightning-fast, high-speed computer with plenty of memory for high-end movie editing? (If your system can't handle high-end things, you need to go ahead and cross those jobs off of your list.)What sort of things have you already thought about doing? Have you done any research to see what types of online jobs exist? What have you eliminated? What's interesting to you?Even if you just answer a few of those questions, we'll be able to make better suggestions. :P

My major interest is just general computer use. I doing some gaming and mainly misc. internet use. I have a somewhat higher-end computer and a 4 meg. cable connection. I'm interested in Web design, but with my current skill set, I couldn't keep up with the best at it. I saw your suggestion about movie editing. How could someone do that for money on the internet. I looked into the normal stuff, such as paid surveys and paid emails. And sorry about being so vague, I wasn't sure what kind of info would be needed.

FREELANCINGI maybe just a junior at high school but I've made some cash from freelancing. I'm a web designer/developer at GetAFreeLancer.com it's a pretty good website for any freelancer. So if you know anything about programming, art, writing, and data entry then it's good way to go.