xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

A new OS a new operating system from microsoft ?

I had windows longhorn and it has loads of bugs i was one of the beta testers! So i'd just stick with Windows XP Pro for now until they fix all the probs with it.

I am assuming that Longhorn is for a more admin accesible OS? Because my school uses it and the admin can watch ur screen, move your mouse, etc. and other freaky stuff. But it isnt bugged at our school, maybe the admin de-bugged it?

Other third-party software can do that easily, without the bugs too. And your admin can't debug it by themselves, unless they have explicit permission, because that's a violation of most commercial software copyrights, the primary distinction as oppose to "open-source."

Other third-party software can do that easily, without the bugs too. And your admin can't debug it by themselves, unless they have explicit permission, because that's a violation of most commercial software copyrights, the primary distinction as oppose to "open-source."

If what u said is just true, they would have stopped palm playstation from developing his handheld from a long time, but, how do u think are they going to know.

Cant wait for long horn 2 come think it will be a bit like lenex? i hop it is cuss lenex is cool but i hop long horn comes with a viers pro lol. u no when its comming out? if u do pls tell me cuss it looks relly fun 2 use Well G2G :lol:

my friend downloaded it for almost 2 weeks...lol. unfortunately, it can't be used because of the big specs...and because they plan it to release on 2005-or 2006, it means that computers will be upgraded that time. well... lets see... in the future.