xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Hey Guys And Girls, I'm Back :) Hey, Im back again

I haven't been here in over half a year. I've missed this place. It's changed a lot. It's changed a whole lot. I'm lovin' the new layout. Anyways, I'm back again. To all of you who don't know me I am obviously Ao)K-General. To all of those who do know me, what's up? High school is an odd period in one's life. It's harder but interesting. Too get better at Web sites, I took Web Page Design 1. It ain't much but it helped. I've decided to take another stab at designing Web sites. I haven't done much in a while so I don't remember everything. But anyways, what's up everyone?

Hello Ao)K-General Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I just got back from a month long vacation myself. It is always good to see old members returning. The place must have grown quite a bit since you were last here and of course, the new look is really nice and the upgraded hosting packages are a blessing. I find it much easier to navigate and find things in the front forum list. Introductions used to be buried so most people couldn't find it at first. Hope you stay around and add good content to the forum. That is what keeps Trap 17 up and running with all the free stuff. What a wonderful place!! :P

Seems like I'm in good company here. I also just returned as a member. It's been more than a year since I temporarily moved on. Anyway, welcome back to the Trap and have fun posting!

Hello Ao)K-General Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I just got back from a month long vacation myself. It is always good to see old members returning. The place must have grown quite a bit since you were last here and of course, the new look is really nice and the upgraded hosting packages are a blessing. I find it much easier to navigate and find things in the front forum list. Introductions used to be buried so most people couldn't find it at first. Hope you stay around and add good content to the forum. That is what keeps Trap 17 up and running with all the free stuff. What a wonderful place!! :P

Yeah, it's always been a great place. Thanks :D