xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jet

The Sims: Life Stories

Can you move your family into a new house in the neibourhood without deleting the items in it or do you have to delet them ? -meggy
-question by megan

I dont know why you bother! i dont see how people actually like this
and buying it was a waste of money for me :x

Oh I thought this was going to be a topic where you posted what happened to your sim, like, my sim was moving up on her carreer as a doctor so she had to call 8 people everyday and go with them into the hottub and buy them turkey dinners and have them leave the house and her bathroom every night so she could get some shuteye and not miss her ride the next morning lolI dont play the sims after they released the sims2 and have gone 3d and got old and died, i liked the original version better. I used to do crazy stuff like build a fence around my sims and fast foward the game and have them starve and pee themselves until they died and have a cemetary on the backyard and leave only one to go mourn on their graves hehe

I own the gameThe Sims: Life Stories

I own the game, and I like it a lot. I have a laptop and although I've tried to use the sims2 many times in the past it just doesn't want to download on a laptop - I need a desktop and I don't have one. Yes the Sims2 is better without a doubt and if you can play that one I would suggest you choose that over the sims life stories, but this one is kind of like a condensed version and it was in fact made for laptop gameplay. Nothing really is different - skilling does not take any longer than it did before (as mentioned earlier) but you don't get to do the expansion packs and I have noticed that some items are no longer there. There is a freeplay game and 3 neighborhoods (2 of those are Rileys and Vincents stories so you can only use those after you finished them) so although there is less space I don't really think one needs a ton of neighborhoods anyways.

The game is exactly like the Sims2 with some cutbacks so it can be put on a laptop. Its still a fun a game.

-reply by Sammie

RE: how to?The Sims: Life Stories

It's really very simple. Get the BUFFET TABLE and some BALLOONS. Once your guests have arrived, serve the food, or Mickey/Riley will eat it all beforehand. Once that's done, just follow this rule: Keep up the social!! If you keep interacting with each guest as both Riley and Mickey, the party level will rise to Good Time. Good luck!-The Elf 

-reply by HelperElf

CHEAT TO MAKE YOUR SIMS GROW UP FASTER!The Sims: Life Stories

You can have a baby and within a day or two they grow into an adult! Its great...You can have so many kids at a time. I only found it on Sims 3 but I dunno about Life Stories. 

Buy a Birthday cake. Pick which sim and they immediatly grow.

Keep buying a birthday cake and keep picking the same sim. You may have to wait 5 to 10 minutes for thier name to pop up again but they will grow up.

Continue to do that and your sims will be out of the house before you kno it!

Andrea

I have the Sims Life Stories and I enjoy it and play it every day. It is simply just like the Sims 2 except you can't buy expansion to go along with it. It is in fact a Standalone game. You can create families, build houses, every thing you could do with the Sims 2 with out an Expansion Pack. I would advise buying this game if you don't want to spend a fortune and a half for the Sims 2. 

-feedback by Brandon R

I cant seem to bring up the cheat menu on my laptop for the life stories?????????? is it because its on a laptop or what crtl+shft+conly brings up a health search