xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jet

The Sims: Life Stories

Has anyone got/is considering getting this?I didn't really understand much of what it's about from what I've read on it, only that it seems to be a bit of a light edition Sims with a more story focused approach..Personally, I won't get it because I have the full real thing, though it does sound interesting.

I have never tried it even tho there are dowlaods for movies making out there.I just like playing the game making a movie about there whole life story sounds to complex to a lazy person like my self.I have seen the many movies and the site lets post your movies but it kinda not my thing.

Edited by Roconza (see edit history)

I'm not sure what it is about, but I think it's something like they make you a family that's already there, and you have to do certain things to get so far. Sort of like the sims 2 versions for the consoles. I didn't get it because to me it seemed stupid. I would prefer to make my own family and do what I want rather than play an already made family. That's just me. What do you think?

I've played i. It isn't too bad. Yes, you are supposed to play a family which is already there. It is in the name: The Sims Life STORIES. You are too take a part of a story. There are two stories: Rileys and Vincents. First you can only choose Rileys story. When you have come a bit there you can start on Vincents story. It's mainly focused on the love-life of the two. The game isn't really too bad, but I doubt it is worth the money. The stories are too short and finished fast. You can also choose to play the regular The Sims simulation where you make a family and play, but that isn't as good as the real Sims 2.

So this game isn't really worth the money to get? Ah, good thing I didn't buy it yet. It looked good at first, but I didn't quite get the point of the game.

I have also played it and its basically a big expansion of sims 2. If you were a big fan of sims 2 such as myself and enjoyed the difficulty of each situation the you should get it. There are additional stuff, like influencing bar (added to the aspiaration bar) and many more objects to buy(like bowling allies). I would say that if you bought it for $20 or $25 it is worth it. Now there are negatives... First of all you have to get a certain number of friends to get a promotion which I don't think has anything to do with it. And your friends call you constantly, over and over again until you get a headache. And another thing is that to get a skill point, it takes at least 2x more time, takes 14 hours to upgrade last skill point of a subject.Now its bad if you think about it like that but overall I think it was worth it-Alex reynolds

The Sims Life Stories is not a The Sims 2 Expansion but one of the standard games of the series of The Sims Stories. Which means that The Sims Life Stories cannot be added an expansion pack and it's not involved with The Sims 2 and it's Expansion Packs. I know it's kinda confusing but it's a good game.

Visit this website for further informations: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i have the life stories

Replying to ownreflectionyour right it isent that good, after you get past the storie parts, you get to do what you want but its like playing the sims 2 by itself without any expation packs, so they cant go to college or anything, and theres not much room to build your own homes or even familys, you would have to kill sims off just to have room for there offspring, I took it of my computer, mabe ill sell to someone.

-reply by Clara Marie Johnson

how to?

So my sim riley is pregnant and wants to have a great party for her baby. But I can't have a great party

-reply by Kathleen

Replying to jetI own this game and it is really interactive and similar to real life. You have to get a job and stuff like that. In free play there isn't a story to follow but I am on riley's story and it is so interesting and fun.-reply by kjhdfkjw

How do you get to Vincents story?

I mean I have tried to figure out and I just cant so do you have to unlock it or something cause if so I did its just I cant find it to play it weird huh? well its true so I would appreciate if yo helped me thanx!bie bie!:)

Please tell me soon I have a life to get back to!lol

Bie bie!

-reply by Breanna

Can you move your family into a new house in the neibourhood without deleting the items in it or do you have to delet them ? -meggy -question by megan

what good things can you do on sims life stories

Replying to Amiellike I wanna get it but, I'm not sure if you can go to college,be a model,go shopping, or even go to school with your sim can you please tell me what good things I can do. I am planning on making a story and putting on youtube. Please reply

-reply by crystal

i bloody hate the sims it is a epic fail and no one should play it why would people mumble with speech bubles above tha heads like wtf?