xisto Community
MacFly

Kaspersky Antivirus Personal 5.0.200

Kaspersky Anti-Virus (KAV) provides all types of anti-virus protection: anti-virus scan-ners, monitors, behavior blockers and integrity checkers.

It supports all of the most popular operating systems, e-mail gateways and firewalls. KAV controls all possible virus entry points.

Kaspersky Lab's powerful and flexible local and network management tools for auto-mation and centralized installation and control over anti-virus protection provide maximum convenience and minimum time wasted when building your own structure of an anti-virus de-fense.

http://usa.kaspersky.com/

:( What do you think: is kaspersky using more computer resources than sophos or some other av software like nod32 or norton? Which is by your opinion best AV for slower computers?

DEFENATEYL! IT IS takes less room, takes less memory, and keeps the computer extremely secured, email, hdd, firewall you name it detects anything known that its updated daily with its viruslist.com of millions of new viruses added daily to the server.

hey kav is nt as gud as btdfnder so try out dis antivirus and plz mail me so tht i can have a feedback and plz lemme know..................for further assistence contact me..........testingpirakx@gmail.comrite2alok@gmail.com