xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farsiscript

Transfer Account question

Hi Dear Admins :D Xisto - Web Hosting is very nice , and i like iti buy a reseller account from Xisto - Web Hosting and i want move my account into Xisto - Web Hosting , i send an email into support@ Xisto - Web Hosting.com and iam in waiting please help me , how can i move my account into my pack ? :P thanks

Using your Xisto cPanel, use the Backup to zip and send it over to your new server. The process is very simple and it moves your entire account zipped and FTP to new server. Once it's been FTPed to your new account, access Xisto - Web Hosting cPanel and unzip using FILE MANAGER. Simply unpack to your HOME directory and move PUBLIC_HTML to your public_html folder. If you made any modification to .htaccess file, double check the setting since directory commands are different. Another step is to unpack and move one by one instead of moving the whole public_html folder.Backup and download your database using the same page. And then RESTORE your database using Xisto - Web Hosting's cPanel and choose the file you downloaded from Xisto cPanel.That's it.