xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yo0sup

Counter-strike:source Or Battlefield 1942?

I'm deiciding to buy either Counter-Strike or BattleField. I heard both of them are 2 nice FPS games but its to hard to choose. So, I need your opinions and a reason why whichever game you chose is better. Thanks for your help :P

I would suggest counter-strike: source. It runs off of the source engine which has very nice physics and it doesn't look that bad either. There are lots of mods out there, two of my favorites being zombie mod and gun game, and it has a very large community. I think valve did a very good job with this game.Some pros to the game are:modabilityphysicsinteractivitysome cons include:you must be online to playno single player modeI hope this helps in your decision making

i dont like either one of those games but i guess thats just me i mean im more into halo and splinter cell but theyre not that bad

I have CSS and it is an awesome game. I got a Steam account awhile back and bought 17 games for $79.99. That includes every Half-Life/2 game. That also includes CSS and CS. It also has many more. I haven't tried them all yet but I have played Half-Life 2 Deathmatch with shotguns. That is fun. I'm getting off topic so anyways, go for CSS.

it depends on which battlefield you want. there is battlefield 1942 (expansions are: road to rome and secret weapons), vietnam, or battlefield 2. even if its number 2, i'd rather go with counterstrike source.

Battlefield, I have it to and its pretty fun if you play on easy. because you can waste of many enemies. And you also can use Jeeps, tanks, airplanes. And the single player mode is so realistic. The bots act like humans and it make's the game more fun to play.

Counter Strike: Source for sure. It's a very fun game and also has awesome graphics. Battlefield 1942 is old and doesn't have much players anymore, all the Battlefield series are more of a Arcade games. :lol:

i have to say css,because basicly i'm in love with the whole counterstrike thingy, i love playing it online, and shout people throught there heads:Pbut the only thing about counter strike is, there are loads of cheaters/cheats around that the only big downsite about it basicly

I would suggest BF 1942 now, and CSS when it's price drops a bit more. Right now BF 1942 is only $10, and it is one of the most addicting games I've ever played. Once I got up at 8am, started playing. I had no idea what time it was until at 5 am the next day I was in the middle of a backflip in a fighter plane and I fell asleep. I woke up when my plane crahsed and exploded.Another reason I suggest BF 1942 is that you can be more than infantry. In CS, you can't drive or fly or use any boats. In BF, you actually get to pilot the vehicles of WWII.HEY! Lemme know if you get BF, because I still play that game all the time. I think it's a bit better than BF Vietnam or 2.