xisto Community
darran

Software To Remove Voice?

I bought a program called Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 and it works quite well for getting rid of voices in music.  It leaves a faint sort of echo of the vocals, but nothing that can be heard if you're singing over it.  Also, using the program is really simple: open the song, click the Tools heading of the toolbar, go down to "Vocal Eraser" and select your options for removing the voice (default options works fine, but you can fine-tune it to your specific needs)

Hope that helped :)

I think it will work in xp or windos 98. Go to accessories open sound control mute the wave sound play the song record it on anything & u will get your song witout any human voice.

before some time when I was using xp or 98 I don't remember. Whenever I try to play any song it was enable to play wave sound I can onley herd instruments. Then I found that the wave sound was mute.So try this.& let m no is it work or not.

-reply by rockstar

softwares are needed to be compatable in indian contextSoftware To Remove Voice?I am working in school I always want to use computer as teaching aid in teaching music but I think lot of time is required. Moreover most of the softwares are fit in foreign context they are very little compatible in the field of indian classical music.-reply by prashant

AudacitySoftware To Remove Voice?

Though both posters before me are correct, the way you try to remove the voice is simpler.  The process rvalkass suggested is the best way- what it does is inverts the left or right track- this cancels any sound that is the same on both left and right tracks. The idea is: generally the vocalist is "in the middle" or evenly loud on both tracks, while the instruments are more to the left or right, so the vocals get cut out, while the instruments remain.

You said this method did not work- would it be possible to use a better quality file? If the file you have is mono, or stereo made from a file of mono, the audacity method won't work.

-reply by QuillKeywords: get rid of singer in a song

remove voice from mp3 and made it karoakeSoftware To Remove Voice?

Hi,

I tried your method to remove voice from mp3 in audocity remover software  but still the voice is not competly removed a very low voice is heard... How to remove completly...

please help me sir

Thanks & Regards,

manish jadhav

-reply by manish jadhav

Thank YouSoftware To Remove Voice?

Hi,

Many thanks for your free software, I have founded Audacity and have downloaded.

cheers,

ld

-reply by lilyanadee

would someone be able to do me a major favor n download the song sweet morning dew by anna frail from youtube n converting it to mp3 format n trying to remover the guys talking so that you can only hear the music and anna freil singing... i know police have programs to do those things so the have got to be some other programs as well i would think can anyone help???

Hello friends,If you use the Winamp software media player for playing your music collection, then AnalogX Vocal Remover can be installed in your plugins folder to remove vocals. Once installed, simply go to Options > Preferences > DSP/effect to choose the plugin. The interface is very easy to use as there's just a slider bar to control the amount of audio processing.RegardsVicky Milza

Nah...I checked it out and ran it through a spectrum analyser and notch-filter setup. The vocal frequencies from the conversation cut straight through really crucial areas (between about 250 Hz and 2.8 KHz. If you reduce the conversation you take a lot of the track with it and the end result is piss-poor.