xisto Community
adriantc

Need Help In Bug Finding... Please help me 10x

Don't want to get busted by your boss or your teacher playing Solitaire, chatting or surfing the web? Close and open multiple programs with the click of a button. So you won't have to panic anymore...

I have a nice software which has been in development for 3 months and I'm almost ready to launch a stable release. That is why I need someone to test my software for bugs. Please test it as much as you can, do whatever you can to crash it, but remember what you did so you may tell me... The software is freeware (open-source) and it is very useful for students, secretaries... :P

Project homepage Download You can post bugs in this topic, send me a PM or post in the bugs section on the homepage of the project. I cannot reward you with anything else then my gratitude and a mention in the thanks section of my software!

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

So cool! I need this stuff for school. But I cannot even get on this site anymore because they blocked it!

Also if you have any comments or features you may like be sure to post them here...PS: The stable release should have a much small installer so you can use a floppy disk... :P

Edited by adriantc (see edit history)

I have released a new version with some bug fixes... There is one known (not yet fixed) bug concerning the hotkey feature which does not work when the window is not active. Other then that be sure to tell me any bug(s) you may find...

Help me please...

10x,

It's a great idea, but there is a problem that may make this software obsolete soon. More and more companies are monitoring all of the computers via VNC and using this won't help against that. If you do want to be playing games at work make sure that they aren't monitoring what you are doing first. I downloaded it to check it out and didn't find any bugs, but I didn't play with it too much. Good luck with this product. I'm all for the freedom of the worker!