xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
irdix

I'm So Late introduction

Hi everybody.. actually I'm joining here two days ago.. but I just realize when I'm browsing Xisto I haven't introduce myself..well sorry for being late.. but I guess it's better than never.. :Phi my name irdix i lived at Indonesia wich are located at south-east asia. Well.. I guess that would be enough for now, if you have any question, just ask.. :D

Hi, welcome to the community of Xisto. You'll find the members here help and friendly, so if you have any questions, just ask around. And also, you're not that late! Try posting an introduction after 6 months *cough*me*cough*. And if you're here for the free web hosting, please read the rules here. Basically, you need to post quality posts in the forum (more than one line) and follow the rules. If you do that, you'll get your hosting here in no time.

Have fun posting and enjoy the free hosting! :P

:D so I'm not that late huh.!? well thank you BordaForx.. (that's really makes me feel better now :P ) I guess I'm here for the community, it's fun to have another community. Ihope.. Well at least finding new friend, learning something new from other member or maybe share what I can share here :P by the way, thank's for your reply on this intruduction topic of mine :D hope you have a nice day.. :D - actually I'm still learning to speak in English too :P - Edited by irdix (see edit history)

Its never to late to find love(Xisto)and its okay to be fashionably late right?

haha.. that's true.. I'm agree with that.. :D
nice to see you coolduck123456 :D may happiness always be with you :P

Well I'm late to reply to a late introduction. Two wrongs make a right? Anyways, welcome to Xisto. I know I've seen other members on here from Indonesia, so you might want to see if you can find them. I live in the US, so I have no clue what Indonesia is like. Welcome to Xisto and make sure you read the rules if you haven't already. Have fun! :P