xisto Community
BooZker

My Myspace?! I actually made a myspace page look decent?

I like it too. Its simple and not an eye soar just trying to read the words. And no flying image effects. yay!!! lol Just because your page may have popping out images or whatever doesn't mean it looks nice. So anyways I commend you for not going the other road of myspace design.

Hehe, that's pretty nice for a myspace layout :)

Most of the major record label artists and bands now have rather decent myspace pages, and since it seems every artist has a myspace as part of their marketing, I was basically forced to do the same with my own band. The myspace can be found here: https://myspace.com/browser Add me! WARINING: Auto playing music :) gotta get heard! Also tell me what you think of my layout!

Well, it's not horrible i guess.I would have picked a different song, because the one you have posted is as annoying as hell.It needs more color. I find it to bland.I like how your page isn't so huge that it has both a left/right and an up/down scroller.Check out my myspace:American_idol_junkie****Note: I will not add people that I personally do not know, so don't ask to be my friend.

Well normally I would never show any designer my myspace. Myspace pages always look nasty and overly bloated and... ICK! Anyways, I spent a few hours on it today, being bored and nothing else to do, and i made it look really good in my opinion. It's actually one of my favorite designs I have made. Its simple, but i wanted something opposite of what 90% of the myspace community is doing. I have only 3 paragraphs, 7 buttons/links, and only one picture not including the link images. If you wat to see a website that i actually made that wasn't so quick and easy that's http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , but i would rather you not comment about that site on this topic.
https://myspace.com/browser

Send me a comment there, leave a post here, or whatever I just want to know if you guys like/dislike the design!

Could be something wrong with my computer/Browser but when i looked at your my space the text on it was right up against the left side and the first 1 or 2 characters are cut off and i cant see them :lol:

if it helps I'm use IE 7.0
and my screen resolution is set to 1024 by 768