xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
swi.tloveforever

Nfsu2! WOW

I agree, this game is awesome. I love the way that you customize your car, also EA provided the USERS so many options to customize your car so you would have one that is one of a kind and not too many people has.If your an IMPORT fan or just loves racing games this game is an awesome game to purchase.

I have the game and i can say only one thing, IT OWNS. It's nothing compared to the first one. Here the ride can be pimped up even more, you can do the body as well as the interior and the sound system. Nos release at the front of the car looks hot just like in the 2 Fast 2 Furious, that guy with the silver car (main star of the whole movie) hehe don't really nkow his name in movie or irl. Yes there is more features added also, the world map that you can see all the races on is really comfortable to use when you want a paticular race. I prefer drag races over anything else and there is always a bunch of those going on so i take those on first and then w/e is left goes last.