xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
swi.tloveforever

Nfsu2! WOW

Yea, im going to get if for christmas. All My friends have it and they say that its amazing. I am so excited lol... its awsome . i mean getting out of your car and running to get another car. How cool escepially when all you do is Race is some of the hottest cars around. And you can mod the cars your self. That freakin awasom. But yea i cant wait.

its better on the PS2 then the PC anyday fo sho man. I love racing games. i remember when it was Gran Turismo and nascar lol. man them were the days.

Yes it is. I think it is the best racing game around. I wasn't to fond of Grand Tursimo. I love how you can customize your car more than the frist underground. You can add audio parts in your trunk to give your car a better rating. The roam feature is the best I love it. They also have a lot more things to put on your car than the 1st one.

yeah need for speed is pretty illll, i have it for ps2 and play online a lot. does anyone have it and online play? il play you. my screen name is d121ftk1ng aka driftking :unsure: cuz i love drifting, i actually try it in real life with my brother, hes relaly good drives a 240 sx.

I find this game is the best racing game ever came out. The cars are very good after tuning, which makes this game so good, the cars are to 100% indivudals. But its also exiting to race online because you met a lot of people and you have a lot of fun.