xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcreuter

What Should Happen To The Drinking Age?

do you think that they should change the drinking age?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel like it should be lowered to 18. It used to be 18. You can vote at 18. You can die for your country at 18. You are legally considered an adult. Why can't they drink? I just don't understand it. It doesn't affect me anymore as I'll be 21 in a few months but I just don't see what the huge difference in 3 years is. I guess I don't have a real problem with it being 21.....but it's not like that stops anyone. I know i've been out drinking since i was 16 and the 21 year old thing didn't stop anybody. So lower it. I know it's not going to happen. They just actually raised the tobacco ages in my county from 18 to 19. WTF is the difference in one year? Also....it's not really accomplishing anything anyways. Lower the age.