xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcreuter

Laptop Or Desktop?

wich do u have?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I also think it depends on what you need it for. But overall, I would say desktop. You may not be able to move them around as much, but you can do so much more with them. Although, I think both would be useful, for when you need to take your computer some where. Hmm...desktops for me.

I have both a laptop and a desktop computer. I started originally with a desktop shared with a brother and sister but then decided I would buy a laptop of my own I could use at school and what not. I took notes on it and used it for starting computer programming. I also used it while waiting at a library waiting for one of my parents to pick me up. I later on bought a desktop from a friend and upgraded it some so I could play games on it and recently upgraded it once more. I use that mostly for playing online games. After I lost my old laptop I bought another one which although I paid the same for is a lot better than my old one. They got cheaper over the year and a half since my first one. I use this one more for web design and programming and school work as well as to play poker and some games. I can be downstairs with my family and use it. I still bring it to school because it's something to use in spare time especially during exam week.