xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tactical

A Few Of Mine FYI: I am a noob

I have Photoshop CS and experimented with some stuff, did a few tuts and here are a few of my sigs, tell me what you think.

Posted Image

text sucks, i know but i thought this one looked cool

Posted Image

did brushing on this one and imported the render

Posted Image

another attempt at brushing, thought the picture matched it

Posted Image

i think the poison on the top right doesn't match, bu i liek this, simple yet effective

Posted Image

did this a while back and di the flames by myself with the help of a tut

Posted Image

idk about this one

Posted Image

this was my first ever

Posted Image

and this is my best ever

There all really interesting...though I'm partial to the one with the shirtless lady...for obvious reasons. hee hee heeWhat software are you guys using to develop those? I only have Adobe Photoshop CS at hand and I've found it to be disasterously difficult to use and manage. Any recommendations for me???

I see you could use some improvement in the brightness and contrast area. Don't worry about the text looking bad; i'd recommending mastering the text in the end. I'd recommend, also, getting (better) PhotoShop brushes from DeviantArt. Anothing thing, make sure the render takes up at least half the sig: notice how the first sig seems better than the others 'cause of how much room the render takes up. The last sig, the pink color on the text doesn't seem to match well with the rest of the sig.

[hr=noshade]

Any recommendations for me???

Go here: Good-tutorials.com

And here: Pixel2Lifein the PhotoShop section

and look up some basic tutorials, then move on to some others that catch your eye.

[/hr]

Well, you are getting there. This is my best.

Oh come on, now really, is it all that necessary for you to show off in tactical's thread? It's rude if you ask me.

Anyways, those are very good looking! Just keep looking at tutorials, ask experienced users for advice, and so on to improve. Oh, and you can improve yourself just by messing around. Best of luck in the future.
Edited by SSBC (see edit history)

thanks everybody, i usually just mess around with photoshop when i am bored or need one. i learned most of it from trying new things and stuff but also looking at a few tuts. i have found that it is hard to put on a nice border, thats the hardest part of me

What software are you guys using to develop those? I only have Adobe Photoshop CS at hand and I've found it to be disasterously difficult to use and manage. Any recommendations for me???

i use photoshop cs too, just try different stuff and see if it works

thanks SSBC, ill keep that in mind and i might post a sig or 2 every now and then that i may be working on for suggestions etc