xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Iceblade

Wii Sports

I think that's a little bit of an overstatement. The game is fun, but I'm kinda dissapointed in the difficulty level. Overall, the bowling is just getting the right thing going and it's easy to strike every time. The biljart thing is really really easy (or is that wii play?), the first time I tried I hit every ball and my oponent didn't even get a turn. Tennis is rather fun, but I don't think it's the best exercise, you really need a good oponent if you want to sweat on this one. Personally, I'm really really hoping super smash brothers brawl comes out soon. The new characters look awesome and if all the old ones stay it's gonna be perfect. Me and my friends are still playing SSB. Melee so.

If the game were really hard, do you think anyone would want to play it? It's meant for simple, easy entertainment -- marketting the Wii as everyone's system means that the games can't be exclusive to the best athletes and gamers. That should be a factor of respect, not necessarily disappointment. The game's a lot of fun regardless of its simplicity. In fact, I think it's that that makes it instantly attractive and addictive.

It's actually not a bad exercise. If you don't stretch properly (loooozle), you're going to feel a bit sore. If you're playing the game right, in my opinion, you'll be breaking out a sweat in no time. This involves screaming, kicking, and playing your heart out. If you're more of a moderate Nintendo Fan, even a few games will give you at least a little more circulation than traditional gaming can provide. It's a marvel, really ;)

And I can't wait for Brawl too. I love Smooth Moves too -- you guys should try that out. Wild, wacky, and disastrously amusing fun ;)

till this day i have never touched a wii and it has pissed me off because i still have not played it.one day i encounted a wii but my friend's sister was on the internet on it, and she was mean.. and didnt let me use it..iv been wanting to play call of duty but i dont got the system so it sucks for me.if any 1 wants to donate a wii please let me know :lol:which is highly unlikely :D.The wii ommercials are pretty silly how can two japaniese guys fit in that tiny car. ALSO the games look kinda like they were made on paint.. the wii academy that is.

I haven't played it, but I want too. I haven't really touched or seen a Wii Console\control yet :). Wii isn't focusing on graphics that much though. Nintendo hasn't really done that much. They are more obsessed with gameplay, which is good in a way. Their games are much more looked through and not rushed to the release. Getting a game for free with the Wii is great enough so that particular game doesn't need to be five-star. They put it with the Wii, so that you get a taste of what is coming before you buy other games.

Wii isn't focusing on graphics that much though. Nintendo hasn't really done that much. They are more obsessed with gameplay, which is good in a way. Their games are much more looked through and not rushed to the release. Getting a game for free with the Wii is great enough so that particular game doesn't need to be five-star.

I think the whole point of WiiSports is that you don't need awesome graphics to have a really great game. Not only is the Wii interactive and physical, it's also a lot more personalized. One night, we didn't even play any games and spent the entire night just creating everyone's Mii. How often have devs put out a game with stunning graphics and crappy gameplay? In my view, CGI really doesn't count for much because what keeps me going back to a game isn't how pretty it looks, but how fun it is to play. Yeah, I might not play WiiSports all the time or do the training, but when I'm having a party or a get together, everyone wants to play and we all have fun with it.

Ok I've finally played it and it is really cool. But as I could see it did seem to be a game you would go tired of, but as it is free I'm not really complaining.

Wii Sports..good times...good timesTennis: Its fun when your playing with someone..like your girlfriend..ohh good timesBowling: Yes! I love itBoxing: Pretty sexy stuffGolf: Damn hard....damn hard but fun none the lessBaseball: Fun with playing with friends but the computer is hard!Ya....I consider it a friends game