xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Iceblade

Wii Sports

Lol anyone play it I have it it's really fun when you play bowling but, some is not exact like golf..The graphics arn't so good either but, when you get the wii you get this for free so good for you ;)

Ya i have played the wii sports at my cousins house and i think it is a very fun game for it coming with the system for free. the graphics arent all that great, but has some pretty good gameplay. My favorite is Baseball. i also like bowling and tennis though. boxing is a little weird and i dont like it too much. but i dont ever want to play the gold one, it looks stupid

Edited by savagemonkeyz14 (see edit history)

I know what you mean when you say "exact" like golf.But hey, you are playing golf on a video game console,of course it's not going to be perfect.I like tennis the best.Plus, Wii Sports also gives a little exercise ;)

I know what you mean when you say "exact" like golf.But hey, you are playing golf on a video game console,
of course it's not going to be perfect.
I like tennis the best.
Plus, Wii Sports also gives a little exercise ;)

Well it barly gives u a sweat ;)

True but some people don't get any exercise at all,so even a little bit helps.Plus people can play it for long lengths of times,so it all adds up to a little workout.

One of my friends have a Wii and i played one of the sports game and the only sport game that actually was fun was the tennis one which i found to be really fun. The other sports games was easier and not that much fun.

I've played it yea. My roomate has the wii....and although he only has one controller i've found time to get a chance at it. I really liked the tennis and the baseball. Bowling was pretty easy.....and i can see why people were losing control of the wiimote and damaging televisions and ceilings. The boxing was pretty good....but I thought it was a little tough at first. It's amazing how revolutionary the wii really is. I mean it seems so basic but when you actually think about it...nintendo just changed the way people can play games and the way game designers will create games. It's a step forward in the journey to virtual reality. We've talked about the Wii in some of my digital media classes and there are articles now out there that discuss how playing the wii will help keep kids in shape. Now kids will get some exercise while playing games that cause them to get up and move around. Also...the wii is being used as a therapeutic (spelling?) device for people with disabilities. I can't recall the exact disease or disability....but it has something to do with working on getting one hand better with coordination and strength.Wii sports is revolutionary....even if it looks and seems pretty basic.

I have Wii and then ofcourse I have it and it's really fun. But if you would need to buy it I wouldn't do it. The only exercise that you get is boxing. The must fun game is tennis.

Bowling is pretty fun, although strikes are pretty easy once you master the technique. My personal fav is Boxing, even though a lot of people seem to hate it. Nothing like punching the lights out of a bunch of people! I'd say I like golf the second best, even if short putts can sometimes be major problems...

Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

Wii Sports is definately one of the best games that have came out on any console in console gaming's history. The Wii exploits its free motion control perfectly in the five games included in this one game. Tennis is my favorite because you can play with four people. It is so fun to kick your friends butts. Baseball is my next favorite because I just love it. Golf is awesome because you actually swing the club, in my opinion every other golf game in console history has sucked (with the exception of Nintendo's mario golf). Plus you can play golf with four people using only one Wii remote. Boxing is fun and is definately a workout, though I don't think the controls are too precise so you just end up in a wild melee burning calories like a madman. Bowling is okay but once you figure out the trick to it you can achieve many strikes in a row and.. even bowl perfect games as easy as pie.Overall this game rocks because it is free. LOL.

Wii Sports is definately one of the best games that have came out on any console in console gaming's history.

I think that's a little bit of an overstatement. The game is fun, but I'm kinda dissapointed in the difficulty level. Overall, the bowling is just getting the right thing going and it's easy to strike every time. The biljart thing is really really easy (or is that wii play?), the first time I tried I hit every ball and my oponent didn't even get a turn. Tennis is rather fun, but I don't think it's the best exercise, you really need a good oponent if you want to sweat on this one. Personally, I'm really really hoping super smash brothers brawl comes out soon. The new characters look awesome and if all the old ones stay it's gonna be perfect. Me and my friends are still playing SSB. Melee so.

One of my friends just got his wii and he said all the games on it are really fun. He said that you just have to get use to it. He said he found bowling and golf the best games but also one of the easiest one you get the hang of it. He also said boxing was really fun but you have to make weird movements when throwing the punches to throw them correctly. Personally I really want to try the game out.