xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xXLangdonATORXx

[poll] Gears Of War Gears of Wars Screen Shots and Poll

What do you think of Gears of War?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well i thought Gears of War was a good game. Different from most of the games out like that. It was fun and had a good story line to it. The multiplayer gets very boring very fast and i dont think is that great. But the campaign is fun. I do not own the game and dont plan on buying it though. I have beaten it on casual and i am on act 3 on hardcore. as soon as i get the chance to rent the game again i am going to beat it on hardcore and then insane. And try to get all of the achievements on the campaign. but im not going to even try to get the live achievements, most of them are really hard. i think it is a good game overall though. i think they did a good job on the game. I voted for Ok

Yes i can see what you are trying to say.I undersatnd your bordum of the game and in the multiplayer does get borring very fast.I have beaten the game on Casual,Hard Core,and Insane.I think Campaign is sick!I have got the all the camighn achivments including the cog tag achivment.Overall the game is Amazing buti think they could do a better job of making the game a bit longer. ;)

I've played gears of war at my friend's house, we've beaten it up to insane I think. It's really fun the first couple times you play, but then it gets boring. My friend doesn't have live (one thing I dislike about microsoft, make you pay for internet, wii all the way!!) so I wasn't able to play online, and the multiplayer is ok, but not the greatest. I think the best part of the game is running from the berserker, but that even gets boring after awhile.

I own the game but havent played in a while due to an Xbox 360 meltdown...Gears of War is by far the best game I have ever played in graphics, replayability, and multiplayer onlinelWhen the game was first released, the multiplayer was full of glitches, but now most of the annoying glithes have been removed and the multiplayer experience is near, if not, perfect.

I own the game but havent played in a while due to an Xbox 360 meltdown...Gears of War is by far the best game I have ever played in graphics, replayability, and multiplayer onlinel
When the game was first released, the multiplayer was full of glitches, but now most of the annoying glithes have been removed and the multiplayer experience is near, if not, perfect.

i voted not that great, first of all to play online you have to pay, on my friends xbox u had lagg in singleplayer and alot of little anoying bugs, thats my opinion about gears of war

I loved Gears of War when I played it on the Xbox 360. The storyline and action was amazing. I especially liked the cover mobility because you can easily switch from wall to wall. the blind fire, although not very affective in damage, it does sometimes scare others to come out. Plus it isn't too bad to do when a friend is trying to move from one cover to the next. The locust are amazing, I love the NPCs in this game because they aren't dumb as a brick. They do have somewhat of a mind. Like I said the story line was great in my opinion. The ending was also pretty good. Though I found the game rather short, I can't see how much more they could put in without making it a whole new game. I hope that they bring out a Gears of War II soon because I can't wait to play it. The multiplayer for this game was really fun. The only bad part is you can only have 2 people on one Xbox. Though, you can't exactly be very effective if you had more considering you wouldn't be able to see anything! So in a sence it was a good thing to make it only 2 plays on one TV; plus you could always do a system link like I do with my friends. Overrall I found the game to be amazing. I really can't wait for a sequel.

The game looks amazing and the barrage fire is cool too. Too bad i don't have XBOX 36' though. My friend has it and this game is worth its price.

I love this game. Ever since I got it, about half a year ago, I am still playing it. I've beaten on every difficulty, beaten the game while in co-op, and even got all the dog tags and still haven't stopped playing. Now I play online. I can't stop playing for a couple reasons. First, I love playing against people who talk alot of crap and then beating them. Someone needs to bring them down a peg. Second I love playing with my friends. We all play ranked games online and manage to find the same game. I love how we own the other team. And third, I love the community. I love that from inside my house I am able to have conversations with people i don't know from all around the world, without paying long distance :P .This is a game with an amazing story, gameplay, graphics, and multiplayer action. I cannot wait for the secual.

dude i think gears of war is one of the most revolutionary games for the xbox 360 simply because it uses the xboxs graphics system so well and it just has so much details i simply cannot wait until the second installation of this game comes out that should be awesome.