xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
street

Crest A 3d Wallpaper Abstract

Umm, pretty nice work there I must say, I would give it a 10/10. ;)The lightening is extremely good but the only thing is that the whole blue thing doesn't go well with the C4D. That's the only thing I didn't like in it.*Downloads it and uses as a wallpaper.*

Brilliant work there, street. It sort of has an underwater feel about it, and the lighting effect is excellent. My only comment would be that the render has a slightly jagged edge in quite a few places, which would probably annoy me over time. Try rendering it at a higher resolution or quality, or fiddling with the anti-alias settings.Good luck in creating more pices like this.

Wow, I love it. I love at how it pops out at you, and how it blends just oh so well. And that beam of light coming down just adds to the beauty. I give it a 9/10, it's nearly perfect, but it feels like something is missing from it. Besides that, great work! Keep it up. ;)

Wow, looks great. I almost never like abstract wallpapers either. I thought for sure i wouldnt like it, but it's quite good. I love the white organic lines around the liquid metl object. The use of text matches those and it's great. The placement is also very nice.My rating 10 nice.